São Sebastião da Pedreira, 53

Located a few metres away from Rua Filipe Folque, this building, completed in 1966, has 9 floors of one-bedroom accommodation, besides a ground floor intended for commercial use.

The project was designed by the architect António Pardal Monteiro (born in 1928), member of a family of architects, particularly Porfírio Pardal Monteiro (1897-1957), of whom he was a follower, namely in the large works of the University City and the National Library, in Lisbon. António Pardal Monteiro was also involved in the stone laying of the Monument to the Discoveries between the years 1958 and 1960.

Each floor consists of 3 apartments A, B and C, with 53, 57 and 66 m2, which in turn consist of a living room, bedroom, semi equipped kitchen and in the case of apartment C + an office , high ceilings, with good sun exposure.

El Corte Inglês – 3 minutes walking
Museu Calouste Gulbenkian- 7 minutes walking
Parque Eduardo VII – 3 minutes walking
Next to the metro station (Parque)


António Pardal Monteiro (1928)



No. of floors

9 Floors