São Sebastião da Pedreira, 55

This two-storey building, intended for offices, was completed in 1966. It benefits from a prime location between Rua Tomás Ribeiro and Av. António Augusto Aguiar, zones served by a vast array of services and commercial spaces.

The project was designed by the architect António Pardal Monteiro (born in 1928), member of a family of architects, particularly Porfírio Pardal Monteiro (1897-1957), of whom he was a follower, namely in the large works of the University City and the National Library, in Lisbon. António Pardal Monteiro was also involved in the stone laying of the Monument to the Discoveries between the years 1958 and 1960.


António Pardal Monteiro (1928)



No. of floors

9 Floors